Thanks to the sensor-controlled performance monitoring system, this unique technology not only ensures an outstanding level of cleaning performance — it also keeps maintenance to a minimum. No follow-up costs as the washable high-tech filter materials last as long as the appliance and there is no need to buy replacement dust bags.
Cordless upright vacuum cleaner BCH62550GB dark navy
At last! No cable. No compromises on performance. The first cordless vacuum cleaner from Bosch with the cleaning performance of a conventional vacuum cleaner.*
SensorBagless™ Technology. Incredibly powerful, unbelievably quiet. Bagless.
Bosch Lithium-Ion Technology has proven itself in Bosch Power Tools and E-Bikes, and is synonymous with high performance and long service life of the rechargeable batteries.
They are characterised by extra-long operating times and short charging times. Moreover, they do not experience any memory effect.
AllFloor HighPower Brush. For all floor types.
The motorised AllFloor HighPower Brush works at around 5000 revolutions per minute, meaning it achieves thorough cleaning results on all floor types,
such as parquet, carpet and even tiles.
Cordless. Maximum level of flexibility.
Virtually limitless vacuuming — independent of wall sockets and extremely flexible thanks to manoeuvrable nozzle attachment. This allows the appliance to vacuum reliably and effortlessly around furniture. It also reaches hidden corners under sofas, cupboards and cabinets.
Additional product information
- At last! No cable. No compromises on performance. The first cordless vacuum cleaner from Bosch with the cleaning performance of a conventional vacuum cleaner.*
- LongLife motor for high performance and long lifetime
- Bosch Lithium-Ion Technology: Durable and powerful rechargeable batteries, extra-long run time and short charging time
- Thorough cleaning results on all floors thanks to highly efficient bagless technology and HighPower AllFloor brush
- HighPower AllFloor Brush: power brush for excellent cleaning performance on all surfaces
- Sensor Control: sensor based performance control ensures consistent performance. LED signals if filter cleaning is required
- Unique SensorBagless™ Technology: extremely powerful with minimimum maintenance effort required
- 3 performance levels
Level 1: for easy cleaning jobs and maximum runtime
Level 2: for normal cleaning jobs and medium runtime
Level Turbo: for difficult cleaning job and shorter runtime
- Filter cleaning: Intelligent LED display signals if filter cleaning is necessary
- Easy to remove and empty 0.9 l dust container
- Hygienic filter for clean exhaust air
- Pure comfort: easy to use, store and keep clean thanks to its light weight and EasyClean System
- Easy Clean System: Easy removal and cleaning of the nozzle brush roll
- Maximum flexibility: vacuum cleaning without limitations around and under furniture thanks to its extremely flexible nozzle joint
- Solid freestanding function for easy placement, space-saving storage and flexible charging at any socket
- Extra long run time up to 60min
- Battery charging status indicator: yes, 3-step
- Short charging time:
3 hours (battery 80% charged)
6 hours (battery 100% charged)
- 0.9 litre usable capacity
- Soft touch handle
- Weight: 3kg
|Product name / Commercial code||BCH62550GB|
|Product group||Rechargeable Vacuum Cleaner|
|Height without worktop / build under (mm)||1,160|
|Net weight (kg)||2.9 kg|
|Optical charging indicator|
|Staubsauger mit Beutel||Bagless|
|Carpet and hard floor nozzle||Universal wheeled|
|Charging time||6 h|
|Voltage (V)||25.2 V|
* Dirt pick-up (fibres, dust on carpet and hard floor with crevices) in comparison to a corded vacuum cleaner from Bosch (BSG6B100GB, 600 W). Tested according to EN 60312.
Currently there are no scale drawings available for this product
Product is available at below online stores
In case you click on the �Visit Retailer Shop� button a tracking of your purchasing process takes place, see data protection clause. By using the button �Visit Retailer Shop� you agree on the tracking.