High degree of flexibility and convenient vacuuming thanks to long cable for 10 m operating radius. Fewer socket changes.
Vacuum cleaner BGS5SIL2GB - black
The quietest bagless vacuum cleaner on the market. Tested under extreme conditions
EasyClean — particularly easy to clean
Thanks to its EasyClean System, the dust container can be removed in just one movement at the touch of a button and is so easy to clean as it does not have any corners in which dirt can accumulate.
Washable HEPA filter. Cleaner than indoor air.
The washable HEPA hygienic filter produces pure air again and again. Allergy sufferers can breathe easy as the exhaust air is cleaner than indoor air. No follow-up purchases required.
Performance control using rotary control. Suitable for all floor types.
Optimum cleaning performance for all floors. Thanks to the electronic performance control, it can be easily adjusted using the rotary control.
SensorBagless™ Technology. Incredibly powerful, unbelievably quiet. Bagless.
Thanks to the sensor-controlled performance monitoring system, this unique technology not only ensures an outstanding level of cleaning performance — it also keeps maintenance to a minimum. No follow-up costs as the washable high-tech filter materials last as long as the appliance and there is no need to buy replacement dust bags.
Additional product information
- Innovative SensorBagless™ Technology for excellent dust pick up
- Hepa rated Gore filtration system retains dust particles on the filter surface for ease of cleaning
- QuattroPower System: Bosch's high performance technology for outstanding cleaning results with low energy consumption
- Continuous performance monitoring thanks to SensorControl System
- Cleaning performance class C on carpets (according to energy label (EU No. 665/2013))
- Best cleaning performance class on hard floor (Class A according to energy label (EU No. 665/2013))
- SilenceSound System™: innovative insulation materials, motor suspension, optimised airflow and sound reduced accessories result in an extremely quiet operation of 66 dB(A)
- Energy efficiency class A
- SensorBagless technology combined with the RotationClean system ensures optimum performance for the lifetime of the machine
- Lifetime filter material: Cartridge filter with GORE™ CLEANSTREAM® membrane and washable lifetime HEPA hygienic filter recommended for people with allergies
- Washable HEPA filter: suitable for allergy sufferers - no follow up costs. Dust re-emission class A.
- Easy to remove and empty 3 l dust container
- Especially quiet SilentClean Premium adjustable floor tool with clip fitting, for extra powerful cleaning performance
- Hard floor nozzle especially developed for in-depth cleaning of floors with crevices and gaps such as tiles and floorboards. Suitable for gentle cleaning of sensitive floors like parquet.
- Durable metal telescopic tubes
- Attached tools: crevice nozzle, upholstery nozzle and removable furniture brush
- Variable suction control for vacuuming a variety of surfaces
- Ergo grip handle
- 3 litre usable capacity
- Parking and storage aids
- Automatic cable rewind
- 10 m operating radius
- Four swivel wheels for extra manouevrability
- Weight: 6.4 kg
- Energy efficiency class: A
- Annual energy consumption: 27 kwh
- Dust re-emission class: A
- Cleaning performance class carpet: C
- Cleaning performance class hard floors: A
- Sound power level: 66 dB(A)
|Product name / Commercial code||BGS5SIL2GB|
|Electro brush socket|
|Secondary colour I||Black|
|Number of wheels||4|
|Dimensions of the product (mm)||310 x 320 x 470 mm|
|Weight (kg) - cleaner only||6.4 kg|
|Gross weight (kg)||11.3 kg|
|Net weight (kg)||8.3 kg|
|Filter||HEPA H 13|
|Filter/bag material||without dust bag|
|Filter check indicator|
|Staubsauger mit Beutel||Bagless|
|Carpet and hard floor nozzle||Adjustable wheeled|
|Operation Radius (m)||10 m|
|Tube park system|
|Tube storage system|
|For pet owners|
|For allergy sufferers|
|Current (A)||10 A|
|Frequency (Hz)||50 Hz|
|Noise level (dB(A) re 1 pW)||66|
|Energy efficiency class (2010/30/EC)||A|
|Total annual energy consumption (kWh)||27.0 kWh|
|Cleaning performance class carpet||C|
|Cleaning performance class hard floors||A|
|Rated input power (2010/30/EC)||700 W|
|Additional nozzle||Hard floor|
Currently there are no scale drawings available for this product
Product is available at below online stores
In case you click on the �Visit Retailer Shop� button a tracking of your purchasing process takes place, see data protection clause. By using the button �Visit Retailer Shop� you agree on the tracking.