The optimum brewing temperature for a perfect espresso is between 90°C and 95°C. If the temperature is too low, only part of the flavour is released from the coffee. If the temperature is too high, the coffee will quickly acquire a burnt taste. The intelligent SensoFlow System heats water to an optimum temperature of between 90°C and 95°C for the duration of the entire brewing process, creating an espresso with a full-bodied aroma and incomparable flavour.
VeroAroma 300 Fully automatic bean-to-cup coffee centre silver
A variety of coffees at a glance. Quickly and easily with just one touch of a button.
Intelligent Heater inside: Full-bodied aroma thanks to optimal brewing temperature with the SensoFlow System from Bosch.
Individual filling quantities: IndividualCup Volume.
To personalise your coffee experience, IndividualCup Volume allows you to adjust the preset cup sizes – small, medium and large – in five different steps via the display, ensuring that the filling quantity is perfect for your cup.
Finely ground for a perfect flavour: CeramDrive.
The exceptionally high-quality and durable grinder made from non-wearing ceramic grinds your coffee consistently fine, allowing the full flavour of every single bean to develop. The degree of grinding can be adjusted individually — resulting in a better taste and incomparable flavour.
The 15,000 cup guarantee. Quality without compromise.
With the 15,000 cup guarantee, Bosch guarantees a consistently high appliance quality from the first cup to the 15,000th. Our guarantee is just one example of the high standards we set in performance, durability and technical perfection. Premium quality that has shaped today's kitchen technology — and continues to lead the way.
Removable brewing unit: Simple hygiene.
For hygienic cleaning, even inside the appliance, the brewing unit is easy to remove, rinse under running water and then replace.
SinglePortion Cleaning. A matter of taste.
With SinglePortion Cleaning, you are guaranteed perfect indulgence and freshness with every cup of coffee, as the pipes are cleared of any remaining water after each brewing process.
Calc'nClean. For enjoyment that lasts.
When you select a fully automatic coffee machine from Bosch, you are opting for quality, performance, reliability and the ultimate coffee perfection. To make sure that your enjoyment lasts and to guarantee a long service life for your appliance, Calc'nClean offers a combined cleaning and descaling programme to remove scale deposits and coffee residues in one step.
Additional appliance information
- "sensoFlow system" - Innovative heating system
- piston pressure: Ideal contact pressure for optimal aroma extraction
- One-touch function for white coffee, Latte Macchiato, Cappuccino
- aromaDouble Shot - Extra strong coffee without compromise in aroma
- Beverage temperature adjustable individually: Coffee: 3 grades,
- cup size 5-level adjustable
- Two cup selection option for Espresso, Coffee: Prepare two cups simultaneously
- Removable 1.7 litre water tank
- "ceramDrive" - ceramic grinding unit
- One-touch coffee milk specialities with especially fine-pored milk froth thanks to an innovative milk frother
- In addition to beverages also available separately: milk foam, warm milk, hot water
- Reduced heat up time: fastest first cup
- Water pump with 15 bar pressure
- Separate container for pre-ground coffee
- with auto-off
- Removable brewing unit: Easy and hygienic cleaning under running water
- Automatic quick rinse programme when switched on or off
- All milk nozzle parts are easily removable, separable, easy to clean and dishwasher proof
- Removable drip tray including container for coffee grounds
- Fully automatic descaling & cleaning programme
- Bean container with aroma preserving lid for up to 300grams
- Adjustable grind settings (multilevel)
- Different display languages available
- Child lock: prevents unintended use of machine
- Cable storage compartment (Cable length: 1m)
- Wattage: 1500 W
- Included accessories: 1 x scoop, 1 x test strip, 1 x connection hose for milk frother, 1 x milk pipe
- Separately available accessories: cleaning tablets (TCZ8001), descaling tablets (TCZ8002), BRITA Intenza water filter (TCZ7003), care set for fully-automatic espresso makers (TCZ8004), insulated milk container (TCZ8009N)
|Product name / Commercial code||TES60321RW|
|Product name / Commercial code||TES60321RW|
|Appliance type||Fully Automatic Espresso Maker|
|Brewing system||piston pressure|
|Secondary colour||Light grey|
|Tank design||Brita water filter, Integrated, Removable, Transparent|
|Dimensions of the product (mm)||385 x 280 x 479 mm|
|Number of cups of espresso/cappuccino||1-2|
|Net weight (kg)||9.62 kg|
|Net weight (kg)||9.5 kg|
|Number bean container||1|
|Type of control||Electronic, NTC|
|Display concept||LCD display|
|Power on indicator|
|Coffee grounds container|
|Safety device||Temperature protection|
|Connection rating (W)||1,500 W|
|Frequency (Hz)||50/60 Hz|
|Plug type||Gardy plug w/ earthing|
|Voltage (V)||220-240 V|
|Included accessories||1 x scoop, 1 x test strip, 1 x connection hose for milk frother, 1 x milk pipe|
Currently there are no scale drawings available for this product
Product is available at below online stores
In case you click on the �Visit Retailer Shop� button a tracking of your purchasing process takes place, see data protection clause. By using the button �Visit Retailer Shop� you agree on the tracking.