No matter whether you have an open-plan kitchen and living-room or a small, closed-off kitchen. We offer the optimum air volume for kitchens of all sizes. Air should be exchanged 6 to 12 times an hour to ensure a consistently pleasant ambience. To do so, the air delivery volume or power of the cooker hood must be appropriate to the room volume.
Serie | 2 DHL535BGB Silver metallic lacquer
Canopy cooker hoods are designed to be fully integrated for more flexibility when planning your kitchen.
The optimum air volume for kitchen of all sizes.
Additional product information
- 55 cm wide
- For installation into the base of a wall cupboard
- Rocker switch control
- 2 power levels & intensive setting
- 2 x 40W Light
- Paper grease filter
- Suitable for ducted or recirculating operation
- Maximum extraction 250 m3/h
- Noise level according to EN 60704-3 and EN 60704-2-13 exhaust air:
Max. normal use: 55 dB(A) re 1 pW (41 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
Intensive: 65 dB(A) re 1 pW (51 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- Charcoal odour filter DHZ7304
- Paper grease filter DHZ2100
|Diameter of air outlet (mm)||120 mm|
|Grease filter material||Not washable synthetic|
|Grease filter type||Multilayer|
|Number of motors||1|
|Connection rating (W)||230|
|Length electrical supply cord (cm)||130|
|Frequency (Hz)||50 Hz|
|Total power of the lamps (W)||60 W|
|Total power of the motors (W)||170|
|Voltage (V)||220-240 V|
- 2 DHL535BGB Silver metallic lacquer accessories found
Product is available at below online stores
In case you click on the �Visit Retailer Shop� button a tracking of your purchasing process takes place, see data protection clause. By using the button �Visit Retailer Shop� you agree on the tracking.