No matter whether you have an open-plan kitchen and living-room or a small, closed-off kitchen. We offer the optimum air volume for kitchens of all sizes. Air should be exchanged 6 to 12 times an hour to ensure a consistently pleasant ambience. To do so, the air delivery volume or power of the cooker hood must be appropriate to the room volume.
Serie | 6 Chimney extractor hood with glass canopy DWA067E51B Brushed steel
Wall mounted chimney hoods add style and sophistication to the kitchen and give you complete freedom in your kitchen planning.
The optimum air volume for kitchen of all sizes.
Thanks to low noise levels you hear: nothing.
Your guests are not alone in appreciating a relaxed cook. So you can chat with your guests while cooking, we have made our recirculation cooker hoods so quiet you hardly notice them. Generally, a swishing sound is generated by the noise of the motor itself and the air flow, depending on the level of counterpressure. On ducted models, 50 % of the noise is ducted to the outside. Bosch cooker hoods with the CleanAir module generate up to 3 dB(A) less noise than conventional recirculation systems while offering the same performance.
LED illumination: put your food in the spotlight.
The LED illumination consists of 6 power LEDs with a life cycle of 40,000 hours. At 2.7 hours of operation per day that means around 40 years of service. Thanks to their 890 lux, these LEDs are currently amongst the brightest on the market.
- Electronic control
- Electronic power level display
- Grease and charcoal filter saturation indicators
- 60 cm wide
- Designed for wall mounted installation
- Height adjustable chimney sections
- Brushed steel with glass canopy
- Soft touch button control for extractor speeds and light
- 3 power levels and 2 intensive settings
- Automatic intensive revert
- LED lights
- Softlight dimmer function
- Florescent mood lighting
- Removable metal grease filters
- 1 metal grease filter cassette
- Suitable for ducted or recirculating operation
- Extraction rate according to EN 61591 ø 15 cm:
max. Normal use 440 m³/h
Intensive 680 m³/h
- Maximum extraction rate 680 m3/h (intensive)
- Noise level according to EN 60704-3 and EN 60704-2-13 at maximum normal setting: extraction rate: 60 dB (A) re 1pW (46 dB (A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
|Max. air recirculation (m³/h)||300|
|Sound pressure max. normal||46|
|Type of control setting devices||7-segment display, Low-lift pushbuttons|
|Energy efficiency class||A+|
|Diameter of air outlet (mm)||150 / 120 mm|
|Color chimney||Stainless steel|
|Grease filter material||Washable aluminium|
|Grease filter type||Kassette|
|Material of the body||Glass, Stainless steel|
|Material chimney||Stainless steel|
|Number of motors||1|
|Connection rating (W)||136|
|Length electrical supply cord (cm)||130|
|Frequency (Hz)||50; 60 Hz|
|Total power of the lamps (W)||6 W|
|Total power of the motors (W)||130|
|Voltage (V)||220-240 V|
- 3 accessories found for Chimney extractor hood with glass canopy
Product is available at below online stores
In case you click on the �Visit Retailer Shop� button a tracking of your purchasing process takes place, see data protection clause. By using the button �Visit Retailer Shop� you agree on the tracking.