No matter whether you have an open-plan kitchen and living-room or a small, closed-off kitchen. We offer the optimum air volume for kitchens of all sizes. Air should be exchanged 6 to 12 times an hour to ensure a consistently pleasant ambience. To do so, the air delivery volume or power of the cooker hood must be appropriate to the room volume.
Serie | 8 90 cm wide Chimney extractor hood DWB098J50B Brushed steel
Wall mounted chimney hoods add style and sophistication to the kitchen and give you complete freedom in your kitchen planning.
The optimum air volume for kitchen of all sizes.
Thanks to low noise levels you hear: nothing.
Your guests are not alone in appreciating a relaxed cook. So you can chat with your guests while cooking, we have made our recirculation cooker hoods so quiet you hardly notice them. Generally, a swishing sound is generated by the noise of the motor itself and the air flow, depending on the level of counterpressure. On ducted models, 50 % of the noise is ducted to the outside. Bosch cooker hoods with the CleanAir module generate up to 3 dB(A) less noise than conventional recirculation systems while offering the same performance.
LED illumination: put your food in the spotlight.
The LED illumination consists of 6 power LEDs with a life cycle of 40,000 hours. At 2.7 hours of operation per day that means around 40 years of service. Thanks to their 890 lux, these LEDs are currently amongst the brightest on the market.
Additional product information
- Electronic control via TouchControl
- Designed for wall mounted installation
- 90 cm wide
- Brushed steel
- Inner frame
- TouchControl with lightline
- 3 power levels and 2 intensive settings
- Automatic intensive revert (6mins)
- Automatic after running (10 min)
- Additional noise reduction insulation
- 3 x LED lights
- Softlight dimmer function
- Dimmer function
- 3 metal grease filter cassettes
- Removable metal grease filters
- Suitable for ducted or recirculating operation
- Extraction rate according to EN 61591 ø 15 cm:
max. Normal use 460 m³/h
Intensive 860 m³/h
- Extraction rate exhaust air according to EN 61591:
max. normal use 460 m³/h, intensive 860 m³/h
- Noise level according to EN 60704-3 and EN 60704-2-13 exhaust air:
Max. normal use: 55 dB(A) re 1 pW (41 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
Intensive: 68 dB(A) re 1 pW (54 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- Noise max. Normal Level: 55 dB*
- Average Energy Consumption: 37.2 kWh/year*
- Energy Efficiency Class: A+*
- Blower Efficiency Class: A*
- Lighting Efficiency Class: A*
- Grease Filtering Efficiency Class: C*
- Dimensions exhaust air (HxWxD): 628-954 x 900 x 500 mm
- Dimensions recirculating (HxWxD): 628-1064 x 900 x 500 mm
- Dimensions recirculating with CleanAir module (HxWxD): 809-1139 x 900 x 500 mm
- Diameter pipe Ø 150 mm (Ø 120 mm enclosed)
- Light Intensity: 897 lux
- Colour Temperature: 3500 K
- Efficient BLDC-technology
- For recirculated extraction recirculating kit or CleanAir recirculating kit (accessory) needed
|Diameter of air outlet (mm)||150 / 120 mm|
|Color chimney||Stainless steel|
|Grease filter material||Washable stainless steel|
|Grease filter type||Kassette|
|Material chimney||Stainless steel|
|Number of motors||1|
|Connection rating (W)||169 W|
|Length electrical supply cord (cm)||130 cm|
|Frequency (Hz)||60; 50 Hz|
|Total power of the lamps (W)||9 W|
|Total power of the motors (W)||160 W|
|Voltage (V)||220-240 V|
* In accordance with the EU-Regulation No 65/2014
- 1 Item
Product is available at below online stores
In case you click on the �Visit Retailer Shop� button a tracking of your purchasing process takes place, see data protection clause. By using the button �Visit Retailer Shop� you agree on the tracking.