No matter whether you have an open-plan kitchen and living-room or a small, closed-off kitchen. We offer the optimum air volume for kitchens of all sizes. Air should be exchanged 6 to 12 times an hour to ensure a consistently pleasant ambience. To do so, the air delivery volume or power of the cooker hood must be appropriate to the room volume.
Serie | 4 Chimney extractor hood DWW097A50B Brushed steel
Wall mounted chimney hoods add style and sophistication to the kitchen and give you complete freedom in your kitchen planning.
The optimum air volume for kitchen of all sizes.
Thanks to low noise levels you hear: nothing.
Your guests are not alone in appreciating a relaxed cook. So you can chat with your guests while cooking, we have made our recirculation cooker hoods so quiet you hardly notice them. Generally, a swishing sound is generated by the noise of the motor itself and the air flow, depending on the level of counterpressure. On ducted models, 50 % of the noise is ducted to the outside. Bosch cooker hoods with the CleanAir module generate up to 3 dB(A) less noise than conventional recirculation systems while offering the same performance.
LED illumination: put your food in the spotlight.
The LED illumination consists of 6 power LEDs with a life cycle of 40,000 hours. At 2.7 hours of operation per day that means around 40 years of service. Thanks to their 890 lux, these LEDs are currently amongst the brightest on the market.
Additional product information
- Electronic control
- Electronic power level display
- 90 cm wide
- Designed for wall mounted installation
- Height adjustable chimney sections
- Soft touch button control, Illuminated buttons
- 3 power levels & intensive setting
- Automatic intensive revert
- LED lights
- Additional noise reduction insulation
- 3 metal grease filter cassettes
- Suitable for ducted or recirculating operation
- Extraction rate according to EN 61591 ø 15 cm:
max. Normal use 460 m³/h
Intensive 730 m³/h
- Maximum extraction rate 730 m3/h (intensive)
- Noise level according to EN 60704-3 and EN 60704-2-13 at maximum normal setting: extraction rate: 54 dB (A) re 1pW (40 dB (A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
|Depth (mm)||500 mm|
|Max. air recirculation (m³/h)||350|
|Sound pressure max. normal||41|
|Type of control setting devices||Illuminated buttons, Low-lift pushbuttons|
|Energy efficiency class (2010/30/EC)||A+|
|Diameter of air outlet (mm)||120 / 150 mm|
|Color chimney||Stainless steel|
|Grease filter material||Washable aluminium|
|Grease filter type||Kassette|
|Material of the body||Stainless steel|
|Material chimney||Stainless steel|
|Number of motors||1|
|Connection rating (W)||139 W|
|Length electrical supply cord (cm)||130 cm|
|Frequency (Hz)||60; 50 Hz|
|Total power of the lamps (W)||9 W|
|Total power of the motors (W)||130 W|
|Voltage (V)||220-240 V|
- 6 Chimney extractor hood accessories found
Product is available at below online stores
In case you click on the �Visit Retailer Shop� button a tracking of your purchasing process takes place, see data protection clause. By using the button �Visit Retailer Shop� you agree on the tracking.