Powerful with low noise and low vibrations. The 600-watt motor makes short work of anything you want to mix and crush — and it's incredibly convenient.
Hand blender piano black and anthracite
The Bosch CleverMixx: The all-round talent for more fun in the kitchen.
600 watts — power and convenience.
Stainless steel foot — stylish and effective.
The high-quality stainless steel mixer foot with optimised design and stainless steel blade ensures cleaner and convenient working and is easy to remove for cleaning.
Additional product information
- 600 watts motor - low noise, lightweight and fast operating
- Innovative, sharpened four-winged QuattroBlade - makes it easy to puree, blend and chop for perfect operation results
- Pureeing, mixing and blending: with its ergonomic handle your lightweight CleverMixx lies perfectly in your hand and makes operation easy and simple.
- Non-splash operation thanks to the new innovative mixing wand design.
- The high quality stainless steel mixer foot is food safe, tasteless and its material does not discolour. Ideal for preparing hot delicious soups such as carot or tomatoe soup.
- Easiest cleaning: All accessories are dishwasher safe: The rust free stainless steel mixer foot and the handy measuring- / mixing beaker
- All plastics that are in contact with food are BPA free
- Safety lockage thanks to bayonett catch of blending wand
- Detachable, high quality stainless steel blender foot
- Transparent mixing beaker
|Product name / Commercial code||MSM2610BGB|
|Material of the body||Plastic|
|Dimensions of the product (mm)||385 x 60 x 60 mm|
|Net weight (kg)||1.0 kg|
|Connection rating (W)||600 W|
|Voltage (V)||220-240 V|
|Included accessories||1 x mixing/measuring beaker, 1 x stainless steel mixing wand|
Currently there are no scale drawings available for this product
Product is available at below online stores
In case you click on the �Visit Retailer Shop� button a tracking of your purchasing process takes place, see data protection clause. By using the button �Visit Retailer Shop� you agree on the tracking.