Creative and ambitious cuisine is now easier than ever with 800 watts of power and a range of speeds. These features also ensure impressive performance when processing a wide variety of doughs.
MCM4100GB White / anthracite
This is a clever compact food processor that is pefect for cooking and baking with over 35 functions, plus it's accessories drawer keeps everything tidy in one place.
800-watt motor. Impressive power.
Multifunctional. One appliance for any task.
Helps you with almost anything, making a lot of tasks easier. The compact food processor chops onions, nuts and Parmesan cheese. It cuts, slices, mixes, purees and stirs doughs, whips cream and has many other impressive functions.
Safety included. Always on the safe side.
Thanks to the lid latch on the plastic mixing bowl and the mixer attachment, maximum safety is guaranteed at all times when operating the compact food processor.
Stylish, effective and practical.
The universal connection fits all attachments and is extremely practical, ensuring a high level of functionality and convenience. It also enables a compact and attractive design.
Additional appliance information
- Powerful 800 W motor
- 2 speed settings and pulse setting for fast results
- 1.25L plastic liquidiser attachment, perfect for soups and smoothies
- Integrated accessory drawer
- Plastic dough tool and whisking disc
- Stainless steel chopping blade
- Stainless steel cutting disc inserts (thick and thin), shredding disc inserts (coarse and fine)
- Plastic carrier disc for stainless steel disc inserts
- French fries disc
- Citrus press
- Juice extractor
- Easy to clean with dishwasher safe accessories
- Safety locking bowl lid and liquidiser lid
- Rubber suction feet for extra stability
- Integrated cable storage
|Product name / Commercial code||MCM4100GB|
|Product name/family||Kitchen machines|
|Number of outputs (Stck)||2|
|Number of output positions (Stck)||1|
|Material of the body||Plastic|
|Dimensions of the product (mm)||390 x 240 x 215 mm|
|Net weight (kg)||4.6|
|Preselectable processing time|
|Power on indicator|
|Voltage (V)||220-240 V|
Currently there are no scale drawings available for this product
Product is available at below online stores
In case you click on the �Visit Retailer Shop� button a tracking of your purchasing process takes place, see data protection clause. By using the button �Visit Retailer Shop� you agree on the tracking.