Keeping up to date with the latest in cooking can be time-consuming. Home Connect allows you to stay on top of your game by giving you easy access to a wide variety of innovative cooking and meal preparation techniques - all from the comfort of your mobile device. Improving your skills in the kitchen has never been more convenient.
Serie | 8 CSG656BS6B
The compact steam oven with hot air function: lets you combine gentle cooking with the power of hot air.
The smart oven that follows the recipe for you.
Attempting new recipes from a cookbook can be disappointing, especially when they lack precise temperatures and cooking times. Home Connect takes the guesswork out of the equation. With full access to an entire world of exciting recipes, Home Connect transfers your selected recipe’s ideal cooking settings directly to your oven. Just use your mobile device to select your desired dish from a vast recipe collection within the Home Connect app, and the oven automatically sets the ideal type of heat, temperature and cooking time for you. Of course, you can also save your favourite recipes within the Home Connect app for easier access. Now you can pull off even the most challenging recipes without breaking a sweat.
Check on your oven - even when you're not at home.
‘Did I leave the oven on at home?‘ A question that has constantly tormented every home cook. Ovens with the Home Connect remote control function now remove all doubt, to leave you with a peace of mind. Simply use your mobile device to check on your oven’s status, and conveniently control and monitor your oven remotely via the Home Connect app. With access to your oven on the go, you can now leave the house with complete confidence knowing everything is in perfect order.
Support served smarter.
It can be stressful if your home appliances don’t work the way they’re supposed to. Remote Diagnostics is here to help. Simply call the Home Connect Hotline and make an appointment for a remote diagnosis of your connected appliance via the Internet. With your permission, the Bosch customer service can then remotely screen your appliance, locate the problem area and give you the clear advice you need. In the event that the problem can not be solved this way, a Bosch service technician can be informed and come to your home to resolve all the issues, equipped with all the necessary parts already in hand. Smart support, smart solutions - at the touch of a button.
EcoClean Direct: the energy-saving cleaning aid.
EcoClean Direct, the energy-saving cleaning aid, makes oven cleaning easy. A special coating of microfine ceramic spheres on the interior oven walls and roof breaks down grease spatters while you bake or roast – for the entire service life of the appliance. Saving you time and energy.
- 3x 2,5“-TFT colour and graphics display with direct touch function
- Drop down door, SoftClose, SoftOpen
- Stainless steel control wheel
- Straight bar handle
- Cavity inner surface: Enamel anthracite
- Digital temperature display with proposal
Actual temperature display
- Control panel lock
Automatic safety switch off
Residual heat indicator
Door contact switch
- Electronic clock timer
- Main on/off switch
- LED light
- Light on/off when oven door opened/closed
- 3 shelf positions
- Water tank empty indicator
- Integral cooling fan
- EcoCleanDirect : side liners, back panel, ceiling
- EcoClean Direct programme
- Full glass inner door
- Compact steam oven with 12 heating methods: 4D Hotair, Hotair Gentle, conventional top and bottom heat, conventional heat Gentle, Hotair grilling, full width variable grill, half width grill, pizza function, bottom heat, low temperature cooking, plate warming, keep warm
- Additional heating methods with steam: Steam cooking, reheating, Dough proving, defrost
- Additional functions:
autom. boiling point detection
- Fast pre-heating function
- 1 x steam container, punched, size S, 1 x steam container, punched, size XL, 1 x steam container, unpunched, size S, 1 x grid, 1 x universal pan
- Energy efficiency rating (acc. EU Nr. 65/2014): A+
Energy consumption per cycle in conventional mode: 81.3
Energy consumption per cycle in fan-forced convection mode: 0.61 kwh
Number of cavities: 1
Cavity volume: 47 litre capacity
- 1 l Water tank
- Length of mains cable: 150 cm
- Total connected load electric: 3.3 KW
- Nominal voltage: 220 - 240 V
- Appliance dimension (hxwxd): 455 mm x 594 mm x 548 mm
- Niche dimension (hxwxd): 450 mm - 455 mm x 560 mm - 568 mm x 550 mm
- Please refer to the dimensions provided in the installation manual
|Appliance Width (mm)||594 mm|
|Height without worktop / build under (mm)||455 mm|
|Usable volume (of cavity) - NEW (2010/30/EC)||47 l|
|Cooking method||Bottom heat, Conventional heat, Defrost, fermentation, Full width grill, Half width grill, Hot Air-Eco, Hot air grilling, low temperature cooking, Pizza setting, pre-heating, Regeneration, Steam 100%, warming|
|Highlights||Child-proof Lock, ecoClean, Fast Pre-heating function|
|Energy efficiency class||A+|
|Energy consumption convection (kWh)||0.61 kWh|
|Adjustable temperatures (°C)||30 - 100 °C|
|Door opening||Drop down|
|Power consumption standby/display on||0.9 W|
|Power consumption standby/display off||0.5 W|
|Power consumption standby/network: Please check the user manual for how to switch off the WiFi module.||3.0 W|
|Time auto-standby/display on||20.0 min|
|Time auto-standby/displ. off||20.0 min|
|Time auto-standby/network||20.0 min|
|Home Connect Features||iService Remote, Remote Monitoring and Control|
- 11 accessories found for CSG656BS6B
Product is available at below online stores
In case you click on the �Visit Retailer Shop� button a tracking of your purchasing process takes place, see data protection clause. By using the button �Visit Retailer Shop� you agree on the tracking.